Patrick Wilson Wiki: Patrick Joseph Wilson was born in Virginia on July 3, 1973. He was born in Norfolk. His mother, Mary Kay Wilson, teaches voice and sings, and his father, John Franklin Wilson, was a news reporter at WTVT. Patrick has two older brothers: Paul, who works in advertising, and Mark, who took over for their father as a news reporter at WTVT. He went to school at Shorecrest Preparatory School in St. Petersburg, Florida, where he grew up.
Carnegie Mellon University gave him his BFA in Drama in 1995. Patrick is a man with many skills. In addition to acting, he likes to sing, cook, and swim. He speaks English and French well. He has two boys, Kalin and Kassian, with the actress Dagmara Dominczyk, whom he married in 2005. They live in New Jersey’s Montclair.
Patrick Wilson Wiki/Bio
|Full Name||Patrick Joseph Wilson|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1973|
|Place of Birth||Norfolk, Virginia, USA|
|Parents||Mary Kay Wilson, John Franklin Wilson|
|Siblings||Paul Wilson (Advertising Executive), Mark Wilson (News Anchor)|
|Spouse||Dagmara Dominczyk (m. 2005)|
|Children||Kalin Patrick Wilson, Kassian McCarrell Wilson|
|Education||BFA in Drama from Carnegie Mellon University|
|Hobbies||Singing, Cooking, Swimming|
|Languages Known||English, French|
|Residence||Montclair, New Jersey, USA|
Patrick Joseph Wilson has a powerful screen presence. He is 6’1″ (1.85 m) tall and weighs 79 kg (174 lbs). He has a fit body because he works out hard and eats well. His dark hair and bright blue eyes make him stand out. His charming smile makes the actor’s already beautiful looks even better. His background is White. Wilson’s physical traits have helped him become a successful actor. He often plays parts that call for a solid physical presence.
|Height||6’1” ft (1.85 m)|
|Weight||79 kg (174 lbs)|
|Distinctive Features||Charming smile, Blue eyes|
Career and profile information
Wilson started his career in 1995 by acting in Broadway musicals. In 2000, “The Full Monty” was his first Broadway show. In 2004, “The Alamo” was his first significant movie part. He is best known for his roles in “The Conjuring” world and the “Insidious” movie series.
Wilson’s roles in the TV shows “Angels in America” (2003) and “Fargo” (2015) won him praise from critics. He has been up for several important awards, such as the Tony and the Golden Globe. With a part in the upcoming movie “Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom” (2023), he is still doing well in his work.
|Active Years||1995 – Present|
|Known For||The Conjuring universe, Insidious film series|
|Debut||Understudy in Miss Saigon (1995)|
|Broadway Debut||The Full Monty (2000)|
|First Major Film Role||The Alamo (2004)|
|Notable TV Role||Angels in America (2003), Fargo (2015)|
|Awards||Tony Award Nominee, Golden Globe Nominee|
|Future Project||Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2023)|
Net Worth Information
Patrick Wilson’s net worth is around $7 million as of 2023. His primary source of income is from his successful work as an actor. He also makes money from singing and endorsing brands like Gucci and Rolex.
Wilson lives in Montclair, New Jersey, and owns a house there. He also drives an Audi Q7 and a Tesla Model S. He has made intelligent purchases in real estate, which has helped him build up his wealth. Wilson is also known for his work with causes and supports many of them.
|Net Worth Information||Details|
|Estimated Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Primary Source of Income||Acting|
|Secondary Source of Income||Singing, Endorsements|
|Notable Endorsements||Gucci, Rolex|
|Real Estate||Home in Montclair, New Jersey|
|Cars Owned||Audi Q7, Tesla Model S|
|Philanthropic Efforts||Supports numerous charities|
|Business Ventures||Investment in real estate|
Ten interesting facts about Patrick Joseph Wilson
- Broadway Beginnings: Patrick Wilson started his career on the Broadway stage, earning two Tony nominations for his performances in ‘The Full Monty’ and ‘Oklahoma!’. He is as comfortable in a musical as in a film or TV series, showing his versatility as a performer.
- Horror Icon: Wilson has earned the title of “scream king” due to his recurring roles in horror films. This includes his involvement in the Insidious film series and The Conjuring Universe, where he plays demonologist Ed Warren.
- A Family of News Anchors: Patrick’s brother Mark Wilson succeeded their father as a news anchor for WTVT. This suggests that broadcasting and media have significantly influenced Wilson’s family.
- Work with Renowned Directors: Over his career, Wilson has worked with some of the most respected directors in Hollywood, including Mike Nichols, Todd Field, Zack Snyder, and James Wan.
- Superhero Role: Wilson stepped into the world of superheroes when he was cast as Orm Marius / Ocean Master in DC’s Aquaman. He is set to reprise this role in the sequel.
- TV Nominations: He received his second Golden Globe Award nomination for his role in FX’s anthology series Fargo.
- Musical Talents: Wilson has demonstrated his singing abilities multiple times, from his Broadway performances to singing “God Bless America” at a Yankees game and even duetting with Barbra Streisand.
- Directorial Debut: In 2020, it was announced that Wilson would make his directorial debut with the upcoming film Insidious: The Red Door.
- Versatile Performer: Patrick Wilson’s roles range from musicals to action, drama, and horror, demonstrating his versatility as an actor.
- Dedication to Roles: Wilson underwent physical transformations for roles, such as gaining 25 pounds for his part in Watchmen.
Ultimately, Patrick Joseph Wilson is a skilled actor who has made a name for himself in theater, TV, and movies. He has been nominated for a Tony Award for his work on Broadway, and he has also been in highly acclaimed miniseries and big Hollywood blockbusters. Wilson has had a lot of success, but he still wants to push himself as he moves into directing shows. With his undeniable ability and continued hard work, he will probably keep entertaining people for a long time.