APPSC Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the job aspirants. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, APPSC has released the notification for Group-I Services. The process of application for these posts has not been started yet. The application process will be started from 13 October 2022 and the last date to apply is 2 November 2022. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for this post can apply online by visiting the official website psc.ap.gov.in.
How many posts will there be vacancy
A total of 90 vacancies will be recruited through APPSC Group 1 recruitment drive and the number of 2 vacancies has been increased. Candidates are advised before applying. That they must check the complete details by visiting the official website.
The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be held tentatively on December 18, 2022. The written examination (main) (descriptive) is likely to be conducted in the second week of March 2023.
The candidates applying for these posts will have to pay the application fee of Rs 250. The same processing fee will have to be paid Rs 120. SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-service men are exempted from paying the application fee.
how to apply
- First of all candidates go to its official website psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now click on the link of One Time Profile Registration given on the home page.
- Candidates now create their profile and apply for the post according to the qualification.
- Fill the application form and upload all the documents asked in it.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- After downloading the form, take a print out of your future with you and keep it with you.
read this also-
MP Board Exam Date 2023: MP Board has released 10th, 12th board exam dates, check here
CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2022: Recruitment for many posts including Project Associate, 60 thousand will get salary
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI